While everyone and their third cousin twice removed believes that the winner has already been announced I'm waiting to find out myself. In the interim discovering their deepest fears and the way they hide from the skeleton's in the closet is wearing me out. Enough already. The truth is tomorrow night when everyone is tucked tightly in their beds staring wide-eyed at the results we as a country will still have a massive amount to work on and who's to say that what is coming will be any better then what we already have.
Change seems to be the big statement of this presidential race. Everyone is offering us change. How can we be guaranteed change when we don't even know what majority will exist in the senate and house? For everything we get promised I would venture to say that one perhaps two percent of those grandiose fluffy suggestions will be carried out while we as a nation sit back with the eternal shoulder shrug looking toward our leaders to let us know what the heck is going to change.
I guess only time and voter ballot casting will tell.
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment