Monday, March 7, 2011

The Sleeping Place Is Where I'm Found

Chinchilla's are rats. So they say, well not say.....ok it's generally a fact but look how fluffy adorable and not in a subway this guy is. Still, every time I amble into a Petland Discounts or rodent kiosk in the mall I can't help but stop and make goo goo eyes at these little buggers like a love struck teen.


He/she makes me want to take a nap in the most positive way possible.



They have super ability to sleep in the most uncomfortable of places and balance on a single hamster wheel.




They don't let the puffiness of their midsections get them down-they work with it...like little Chinchilla rock stars. This guy is given the two-toed sloth a run for his money.

Ok, I'll face it- I need to stop visiting pet stores and staring at Chinchilla's or maybe I'll just start practicing moderation.

No comments: