Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stuff On My Cat

Ok-so I'm a sucker for bizarre challenges. I remain in awe of Roadside America, antique sideshow attractions, binge eating contests where for eating two pounds of beef you get a t-shirt like you've just exited a thrill ride but the one thought I can't waste is that of putting "stuff on my cat."

When I look on that web-site and see wigs, football helmets, and boxes of wine on and around cats I get a little serious about it and think of all the items I can put on my cat.

Yet, for some reason my cat doesn't like having stuff put on him negating any opportunities for him to become the stuff on my cat poster kitty. This is as far as he's ever gotten where artfully one headphone hangs out behind his furry fat cat back and suggests he is listening to a jammin' tune on a pink ipod.


1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

I like your blog and your ideas. I am into bizzare challenges as well but none of them have to do with cats.

Thanks for sharing,
Tom Bailey