

The Denver Art Museum was the one tourist attraction that I visited while I was in the city of Denver. It was massive and confusing.
Finding the exhibits was the hardest part. It seemed that they were all across some bridge that was clearly out-lined in the map.
However, they did challenge me to an art challenge. And...when I am presented with an art challenge I have to take it.
I was asked to create my interpretation of this painting.
So I took the colored pencils out of the receptacle and I went to work. My head bowed in a serious artistic tone. Pretending at Picasso I struggled toward my ultimate goal.
Above right is the end result. Do you see a likeness? After my day of extreme artistry I stopped and paused to reflect upon my day of drawing and staring and art and slow paced walking.
Staring briefly into the sun I squinted my eyes to the tune of a camera lens and slowly said goodbye to my brief cultural interlude

.
No comments:
Post a Comment