I have been to the world, and since I have traveled to THE LAND. Disneyland to be exact. The land of a thousand ears and twice as many theme hats.The castle is smaller and The Haunted Mansion is in an area that is a slice of life straight out of The Big Easy. Otherwise it felt just like what I had known.
Something else I learned is NEVER express out loud how anything is different from Disney World. You will find that California residents are extremely loyal to the original house of mouse and understandably so.
No matter which coast you're on-I think we can all agree that it is indeed "the happiest place on earth." Or at least "the happiest place on earth when the lines aren't long and the children are smiling and not mid-day cranky and when the weather is nice and over-priced merchandise is handed out for free on main street for a special event."
No comments:
Post a Comment