(Insert your best pictoral understanding of what your brain might look like here.)
Well no truly; not really-it is indeed whatever you have created as my brain in your brain. Mayhaps even one that has been poorly manufactured using only a single piece of computer paper and a whole wad of endless imagination.
And this is my brain on fudge:

Or at the very least my brain staring wantonly at said fudge. Delicious.
But in all honesty it's not as hard to make fudge as I had once convinced myself. For some reason I had assumed anything as sturdy and scrumptions as a giant slab of peanut butter mocha fudge brownie double double chocolate must take hours of preparation and a dash of much more love than simply a saucepan full of simmering chocolate but that's all it is!!! Seriously.
I know some of you bakers in the audience are having a chuckle at my fresh faced baking naievety but cut me some slack. I finally got a fondue pot and it's too exciting to handle.
Plus, with all the snow banks shifting out-side of icy windows I can't think of any other activity to get truly invested in. Maybe it's a phase? Maybe it's a late in the game quarter life crisis but my brain can't stop thinking of ways to mix together scrumptious coconcoctions when I am within feet of an oven.
Watch out for my upcoming fantasy cookie business "Megan's Candy Surprise Cookies" or maybe "Megan's Sweet Treats" or.....well, I can work on that one later.
No comments:
Post a Comment