
Oh, but wait, there's a back:

Who wants to play Holdem with this guy? Someone says workforce America does. The best bit is that the cup reminds you that a hold card is on the bottom. I had a 10 of clubs, I was less than satisfied with my hand. However, I feel like the premise is a little co-worker comradery. A friendly wager to wash away the stagnant curse of the Monday morning bustle.
Needless to say-these coffee cups are a new development at my place of employ and I hope they never go away. I plan on collecting the whole set.
While the companies at it....maybe they can make yogurts with roulette wheel tops? Hey, can't fault a girl for trying.
When I searched for where I could procure these novelty items on the internet, all I found were these:
http://www.cudacoffeevending.com/catalog-product.php?p_ref=6096
Similar, but not right. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment